Tools for School
Creating a Strategy
A well-defined strategy is the key to success. If you know what the type of program your school is looking for, you will be better able to identify the right school uniform manufacturer and retail partners to work with.
When learning about the policies in your area, the following questions will help you begin to form a successful school uniform program and recognize the type of school uniform manufacturer that will best suit your needs:
- What will be considered a uniform?
- Is it color separates or specific items?
- When will the program commence?
- Will the school need a school uniform resource for students who are eligible for government funded assistance or grants?
When looking for a school uniform retailer/partner, be sure to ask the following:
- What is their experience in the industry?
- Do they cater to schools of my size?
- Will they be able to service the entire school and not just the majority of the students?
- Is the product line comprehensive?
- Is the product line of high quality fabrics and does it have special features or treatments (i.e. stretch or stain-release)?
- Is there year round availability?
Our team of uniform professionals is available to help create a school uniform strategy to help satisfy the needs of educators and parents. Call us at 888-671-8754.